Silver Investing Books

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Highly informative and latest videos from Mike Maloney, one of Rich Dad’s Advisor

Hi there everybody, watch this 2 video which changes my life and started me investing in Silver..... enjoy...


Mike Maloney on deflation, GOLD and SILVER check it out:







If you’re like me, concerned about preserving your wealth (whatever amount that you have in the bank) – tangible assets such as properties, gold and silver are the only way to go! Paper cash and paper-based investments are rubbish!

I get my supply of gold and silver from the US, in the form of bars and bullions, buying at spot price. I only trade assayed and worldwide-recognized brands such as American Eagle, Canadian Maple, Austrian Philharmonic, A Mark and Johnson Matthey. Multiple denominations are available from 1 oz to 1 kg.

I’ve been doing this on the side and I feel that with the impending financial tsunami on the horizon, I’m compelled to share this info with all of you and get more people to “survive” the disaster by saving REAL money in the form of pure silver.

Here’s a GOOD NEWS – through this channel, you can buy gold and silver below the daily market price! You can start little and don’t need a lot of money to buy – an ounce of silver coin is only about SGD44!!! So take action NOW and do something to protect your financial future!

TAKE NOTE that this is NOT a form of silver investment offering you a fixed % income every month. This is purely a trading transaction and you keep the gold/silver in a safety deposit box or in a hole under your house.

If you’re interested to insulate yourself against the upcoming currency meltdown, call me at +65 91880650 or email me at syahmi_salim@yahoo.com.sg

5 comments:

  1. May I know that the silver bullion ur selling is minted by which mint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the silver bullions are minted by from the respective government mints. They are Royal Canadian Mint(Maple Leaf-1 ounce), US Mint(Silver Eagles-1 ounce) and Perth Mint(Silver Koala 2011, Silver Kookaburra-1 ounce ) and some are renowned privately minted silver bars (eg Engelhard -10 ounce, A Mark - 10 ounce)

    Interested to purchase call me at 91880650 or email me at syahmi_salim@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. For info NOW, im selling at $44 per ounce for all silver bullions except for Perth Mint which is at $46.
    So act NOW, FAST before the price will rise again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats a great price better than http://goldsilversingapore.com/sg-buy-silver-online/?ss=9793a725bd3ec9b55f31f5443384a4a5 , i will contact u soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spock say`s fascinating:
    http://www.live-counter.com/silver-production-worldwide/

    ReplyDelete